4-Ingredient Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites
Happy Happy 6th birthday to Recipe Redux! In their honor here is a healthy small bite of deliciousness! Yay! What is better than chocolate and peanut butter? Chocolate, peanut butter and my family’s favorite… pretzels.
Can you say pretzel peanut butter, pretzel peanut butter fast 5 times? How about after you have eaten one of these and the peanut butter is stuck to the roof of your mouth? I doubt it… haha!
I used my creamy Trader Joe’s organic peanut butter, and the special Man ‘O’ War Pohutukawa honey my son, Steven and his wife Nicole, brought back from New Zealand for me to make these scrumptious little things, but you can use anything you have. I also used whole wheat pretzels with sesame seeds for crunch both inside and out. Oh and I can’t forget the dark chocolate, yum. We now have these in the freezer and have been popping them in our mouths all day, and so will you.
OMG I had mine with a glass of milk!
Four-Ingredient Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 cup peanut butter I use organic, creamy
- 1 cup whole wheat pretzels
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate
- Place the pretzels in a mini food processor and process until crumb size. Remove 1/2 cup. Add peanut butter and honey and process until smooth. Put into the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm. Roll the mixture into balls (about 1 tablespoon each). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment and freeze about 1 hour. Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate and roll in crushed pretzels. Freeze until firm.
- You can melt chocolate in microwave on low stirring every 30 seconds to ensure it does not burn.
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.