Fall Farro Lentil Salad
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 2 cups cooked french lentils
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 1 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 5 minced scallions
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1 cup diced cooked proscuitto
- lemon zest from 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the farro and lentils, drain and set aside. Cook the proscuitto in a small amount of oil and set aside (you can omit for vegetarian). Chop remaining ingredients. Toss all together, except for the proscuitto. Make dressing.
- Toss with some of the dressing. Top with proscuitto, lemon zest and serve over greens. Drizzle with lemon olive oil
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.