Strawberry Milkshakes at The Long Beach Farmers Market!!
Long Beach Farmers Market! We had an AMAZING day cooking, eating, laughing, and meeting with the community at the Long Island GreenMarket!! Check out the images to see all the fun we had and be sure to COME DOWN and join us next time!!
It’s national dairy month. Are you getting enough dairy, calcium, vitamin D? Make a strawberry milkshake with your milk of choice. Strawberries are a great source of vitamin C which also helps with iron absorption.
Smoothies are so versatile and a great way to sneak veggies into your day.
- 2 cups strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice (almond, soy, rice, lowfat)
- Optional add ins: Protein powder of your choice, spinach, kale, other berries or fruit such as peach or banana, chia or hemp seeds, natural peanut butter, ginger, honey or top with granola
- Put all in blender and blend till smooth!!
- It's that simple! Now GO ENJOY !! 🙂
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.