Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- ½ cup low sodium teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2T-minced chives
- 1T honey
- 1T organic peanut butter
- ½ cup scallions sliced
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- Bag of shredded cabbage and carrots
- Sweet chili sauce
- Lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 pounds of thinly sliced chicken cutlets
- Mix together teriyaki, canola, ginger, garlic, and chives. Dip the mushrooms in to coat with some of the marinade.
- Remove ½ and put in a saucepan with honey, peanut butter and 1/4 cup scallions. Boil the sauce till thickened. Use the rest as a marinade for thin chicken cutlets.
- Grill the mushrooms and chicken. Cut into bite size pieces. Add a little of the sauce from the pot over the chicken and mushrooms to taste.
- Fill the lettuce leaves with the some chicken, mushrooms, top with shredded cabbage and scallions. Top with a small amount of chili sauce and chopped peanuts. Add more of the extra sauce if desired. Makes six servings.
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.