SUMMER GRILLED PEACHES REECIPE! – Farmers Market Series
Summer Grilled Peaches!
A delicious and nutritious summer treat!
- 4 large ripe peaches, washed, cut in half and pitted
- 2 T Olive oil I used orange infused
- 1 T Balsamic vinegar I used fig infused
- 1 T Honey
- ¼ tsp. or couple turns of Pepper
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Mint as a garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar, honey and pepper together
- Toss peaches in the mixture and let sit for 5 minutes
- Place peaches cut side down on grill pan.
- Cook for about five minutes, then flip them over and cook for another two or three.
- Top with goat cheese, chopped mint and drizzle of honey
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!