SUMMER GRILLED PEACHES REECIPE! – Farmers Market Series
Summer Grilled Peaches!
- 4 large ripe peaches, washed, cut in half and pitted
- 2 T Olive oil I used orange infused
- 1 T Balsamic vinegar I used fig infused
- 1 T Honey
- ¼ tsp. or couple turns of Pepper
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Mint as a garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar, honey and pepper together
- Toss peaches in the mixture and let sit for 5 minutes
- Place peaches cut side down on grill pan.
- Cook for about five minutes, then flip them over and cook for another two or three.
- Top with goat cheese, chopped mint and drizzle of honey
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.