The past few weeks, I was very fortunate to have my very first intern, Amanda which has been amazing. She wanted to try a recipe, take pictures, and learn the process of how to post on the website. She came up with this delicious version of a lavender blackberry mocktail, which we both found incredibly fresh, thirst quenching, and loaded with tons of antioxidants; fitting for his month’s Recipe Redux “Probiotic Cocktails and Gut-Health Mocktails. So simple to make and tasty you are going to love it just as much as we did! Let us know if you liked it!
Lavender Blackberry Spritz
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons culinary lavender
- 1 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounces lavender or blackberry kombucha
- 1 ounces water
- 5-6 whole blackberries
- zest one lemon
- 3-4 mint leaves
Make simple syrup
- Boil water, sugar, and lavender until sugar dissolves, approximately 5 mins. Let sit for a few hours the longer the better (I let mine sit for a full day and it was delicious). When ready to use, strain pressing down on lavender to infuse flavor.
- Muddle blackberries, lemon zest, and mint at the bottom of cocktail shaker
- Add lavender simple syrup, lemon juice, kombucha, water, and ice to shaker
- Shake vigorously and divide among 2-3 martini glasses and top off with club soda; garnish with berries and mint.
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.