So glad to be a part of Food and Nutrition Magazine’s Test Kitchen Program. Check out what i did with Siggi’s yogurt. I made some changes to the original recipe adding even more protein and nutrition!!
Siggi's Sweet Potato Bites
A powerhouse bite packed with protein, omega 3's and antioxidants. Take with you as a snack or for a post-workout re-fuel.
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of Siggi's coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or nut of choice plus more for rolling
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut plus more for rolling
- 1/4 cup craisins or dried fruit of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each of ginger turmeric and salt
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Roll into a ball, place in plastic wrap. Put in freezer for 20 minutes or until able to work dough. Roll into balls, roll in mixed chopped nuts with coconut.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!