So glad to be a part of Food and Nutrition Magazine’s Test Kitchen Program. Check out what i did with Siggi’s yogurt. I made some changes to the original recipe adding even more protein and nutrition!!
Siggi's Sweet Potato Bites
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of Siggi's coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or nut of choice plus more for rolling
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut plus more for rolling
- 1/4 cup craisins or dried fruit of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each of ginger turmeric and salt
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Roll into a ball, place in plastic wrap. Put in freezer for 20 minutes or until able to work dough. Roll into balls, roll in mixed chopped nuts with coconut.
Subscribe for the latest Real Tips!
I believe thatyou can be the by giving your body what it delicious, whole foods, movement, living mindfully, and connecting to others.
Enter your email below to get the latest Real Tips and Real Recipes, as well as exclusive access to members-only Recipes, eBooks, discounts, and more!
Let me help you be the best you possible: the REAL You.